Thank you for placing your trust in Sema4. We are dedicated to being a part of your healthcare journey and are committed to protecting your privacy. We have outlined directions below for controlling your consent preferences in terms of how your sample and your data may be used. Please follow the instructions below to manage your preferences and take the desired action(s).
Using the Patient Portal to set your consent preferences:
The Sema4 Patient Portal is the easiest way to review your test results while managing your research bank and communication consent preferences from Sema4.
- If you have a portal account, please login and make your selection there (click on “Account” in your portal to see options).
- For help accessing your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and submit this form.
- To close your Patient Portal account, please contact Sema4 support.
- To open a Patient Portal account, please check your email for an invitation. Contact email@example.com if you do not see it.
Using Sema4’s secure webform to change your consent preferences:
You can use our secure webform (hosted by OneTrust) to manage your consent preferences for the following:
- Use of your de-identified data for research purposes
- Storage of your sample for future clinical purposes
- Permission for Sema4 to contact you for research purposes
To access this webform and modify your preferences for any of the above, click here.
Help with Test Results:
Sema4’s Clinical Data Retention Obligations:
If your question has not been answered by the above information, please contact PrivacyQuestion@sema4.com.