Designed for Governmental Organizations, K-12 Schools,
Higher Education Institutions, Large Businesses,
and Healthcare Providers
Sema4 is proud to play an active role in the fight against COVID-19. Since April, we have performed tens of thousands of COVID-19 tests in our state-of-the-art Connecticut laboratory, providing reliable and accurate results within 24 hours for COVID-19 viral tests and within 48 hours for antibody tests. Our configurable customizable digital end-to-end COVID-19 testing solution that includes web portals and an app is designed to:
- Enable governmental organizations to keep their local and regional communities safe by testing their employees, first responders, residents at long term care facilities, and others.
- Help K-12 schools with reopening their schools and safeguarding the health of students and teachers;
- Assist higher education institutions with reopening their campuses and protecting the health of students, faculty, and staff;
- Help large businesses, including companies such as manufacturers for whom it is essential to have employees on-site and white-collar businesses, reopen their workplaces and keep employees and customers safe; and
- Support healthcare providers by keeping their employees safe and testing patients before a procedure or appointment.
The State of Connecticut has retained Sema4 as a COVID-19 testing provider for state employees, first responders, residents of long-term care facilities, and patients requiring care at primary care facilities, among others. Numerous higher education institutions, healthcare providers, and large enterprises are also currently leveraging Sema4’s end-to-end COVID-19 testing solution. All entities working with Sema4 are benefiting from our best-in-class COVID-19 testing with short turnaround times and a seamless digital experience for those who order and receive the tests.