Data-driven reproductive & generational health solutions
Offers a menu of panels to help you and your patients understand their individual risk for developing cancer or to inform treatment decisions. These tests are enabled through a set of digital tools and services to support easy identification, ordering, resulting, counseling, and access to testing. Learn more.
Support for providers
- High-quality reproductive and hereditary cancer tests and services to support you and your patients
- Dedicated Customer Success team
- Personalized services to seamlessly align with your practice workflow
- Digital tools, such as the Sema4 Provider Portal, to make it easy for you to order and review test results, access detailed test information, and interface with your EMR
- Genetic counseling services for your patients and your practice to offer education, assistance interpreting results, and guidance on care options
Support for patients
- In-network with the majority of national and regional insurers. we also accept both Medicaid and Medicare and are dedicated to helping providers and patients navigate the billing landscape
- Patient-friendly billing policies, including competitive self-pay prices and financial assistance programs
- We appeal coverage determinations on behalf of patients if precertification or pre-authorization requests are denied
- Patients can track their tests, view results, and access educational materials through the Sema4 Patient Portal
A digital, educational resource tool available exclusively via our Patient Portal designed to help patients learn about developmental changes to expect during their pregnancy, with the option to track their vitals. Learn more.
Sema4 helped a family who was originally
told their infant daughter had Gaucher disease.
“We were so relieved. Sema4 really went above and beyond in
terms of investigating this and tracking down the truth.”
– Michael, father of infant daughter
Solutions along the continuum of care
*Prenatal molecular and biochemical testing is available for every disease on our Expanded Carrier Screening
panel along with any additional testing required to support that pregnancy.