Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company dedicated to advancing the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. With Centrellis™, our innovative health intelligence platform, we’re using advanced network analysis to build better models of human health and deliver personalized insights for patients.
Why Sema4 Expanded Carrier Screen?
- We offer the most overall comprehensive and accurate Expanded Carrier Screen (ECS) in the industry that screens for more than 280 genetic diseases
- Easily customizable to address specific clinical needs
- Includes 101 genes associated with Jewish founder mutations for comprehensive coverage for patients with Jewish ancestry
- State-of-the-art technology that utilizes a next-generation sequencing (NGS) platform
Commitment to patient and provider experience
- Dedicated Customer Success Team and personalized services to seamlessly align with your practice workflow
- Digital tools, such as the Sema4 provider portal, to make it easy for you to order and review test results, access detailed test information, and interface with your EMR
- Patients can track their tests, view results, and access educational materials through the Sema4 patient portal
- Proactive genetic counseling services for your patients and practice to offer education assistance interpreting results, and guidance on care options
Support for patients and providers
- In-network with the majority of national and regional insurers
- Dedicated to helping providers and patients navigate the billing landscape, with pre-authorization services for providers and benefits investigation services for patients
- Patient-friendly billing policies, including competitive self-pay prices and financial assistance programs
Want to learn more?
To learn more about our carrier screening services, call 844‑683‑6220 today or schedule a time that works best for you. Our client service associates are available 5 days a week, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.