Seventeen testing panels, including a 112 gene universal panel and organ-specific sub-panels, run on medical exome data. Read more.
Proactive genetic counseling, best-in-class service, broad network coverage, and digital tools help make testing accessible for providers and patients. Read more.
Advanced & Accurate
Multiple methods of analysis ensure the highest detection rates, delivered via the Sema4 Traversa™ genomic platform with biobanking to support future testing. Read more.
For patients without a current cancer diagnosis
- Detect inherited changes that increase an individual’s risk for certain cancers
- Identify strategies to reduce the risk of developing cancer and aid early detection
>> Who should be tested? See here
For patients with a current cancer diagnosis
- Build a personalized view of a patient’s disease by integrating germline testing with our somatic and informatics solutions
- Identify strategies to reduce the risk of additional cancers
- Determine the best treatment, including eligibility for therapies such as PARP inhibitors
For all patients independent of diagnosis
- Identify family members with hereditary cancer risk and enable them to access testing
- Leverage future clinical advances using biobanked medical exome data
Pre-test educational video
If you believe that a hereditary cancer test is right for your patient, then ask your patient to watch this informational video to learn more about the testing process.