Sema4 Signal® Hereditary Cancer
Seventeen testing panels, including a 107 gene universal panel and organ-specific sub-panels, run on medical exome data. Read more.
Proactive genetic counseling, best-in-class service, broad network coverage, and digital tools help make testing accessible for providers and patients. Read more.
Advanced & Accurate
Multiple methods of analysis ensure the highest detection rates, delivered via the Sema4 Traversa™ genomic platform with biobanking to support future testing. Read more.
For patients without a current cancer diagnosis
- Detect inherited changes that increase an individual’s risk for certain cancers
- Identify strategies to reduce the risk of developing cancer and aid early detection
>> Who should be tested? See here
For patients with a current cancer diagnosis
- Build a personalized view of a patient’s disease by integrating germline testing with our somatic and informatics solutions
- Identify strategies to reduce the risk of additional cancers
- Determine the best treatment, including eligibility for therapies such as PARP inhibitors
For all patients independent of diagnosis
- Identify family members with hereditary cancer risk and enable them to access testing
- Leverage future clinical advances using biobanked medical exome data
Family History Questionnaire
Designed to help your patients assess their risk of hereditary cancer. For more information on how to implement this questionnaire within your practice, kindly fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page and someone from our team will be happy to help.
Pre-test educational video
If you believe that a hereditary cancer test is right for your patient, then ask your patient to watch this informational video to learn more about the testing process.