Watch this informative video for answers to the following questions:
- Why is colon cancer awareness so important?
- How does genetics play a role in colon cancer?
- How can genetic information be used to personalize treatment for colon cancer?
- What is Sema4 doing to increase awareness of assessment for hereditary cancer risk?
An Array of Panel Options
- 107 comprehensive gene panel
- organ-specific sub-panels
- single gene testing and customizable panel options
- proactive genetic counseling
- best-in-class service
- broad network coverage
- digital tools for patients
Advanced & Accurate Results
- multiple methods of analysis ensure the highest detection rates
- delivered via the Sema4 Traversa™ genomic platform with biobanking to support future testing
Family History Questionnaire
Designed to help your patients assess their risk of hereditary cancer. For more information on how to implement this questionnaire within your practice, kindly fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page and someone from our team will be happy to help.
Pre-test educational video
If you believe that a hereditary cancer test is right for your patient, then ask your patient to watch this informational video to learn more about the testing process.