The Sema4 Network
Connecting | Sharing | Transforming
A Webcast Series Brought to you by Sema4
We are excited to present “The Sema4 Network” –
a live webcast series addressing our industry’s pressing topics.
Topic: Redefining Precision Oncology Prostate Cancer Care: Leveraging Data to Optimize Personalized Treatment
Date/Time: Wednesday June 16th, 2021 at 12:00pm ET.
– Dr. Benjamin H. Lowentritt, M.D., F.A.C.S., Director, Prostate Cancer Care, Chesapeake Urology
– Dr. Neal D. Shore, M.D., F.A.C.S., U.S. Chief Medical Officer of Surgery and Oncology, GenesisCare USA
– Dr. William K. Oh, M.D., Chief Medical Science Officer, Sema4
In this webinar, you will be able to:
- Learn about the differences between germline and somatic testing and their significance in identifying personalized prostate cancer treatment options
- Learn about real-world case studies demonstrating how providers can utilize clinical and genomic data to inform on treatment decisions to enhance prostate cancer care
- Gain knowledge of how to identify and implement strategies to leverage data to optimize personalized precision oncology treatmenth